Rhoker Reserve is located between Thuddungra Rd and Booralie Rd. The name Rhoker was amalgamated from Leonard Macpherson Rhodes and Bob Kerswell, who were local residents and volunteer bush firefighters. Leonard Macpherson Rhodes was thought to be one of the first permanent residents of Duffys Forest. His mother was a relative of Patrick Duffy, and lived for a time on the original 40 acres granted to Patrick Duffy by the Crown in 1883.
In recent years, after significant lobbying from local residents, the then Warringah Council has reinstated the Rhoker Reserve horse track, with a new 1.8 metre wide trail, steps and water crossings.
The Rhoker Reserve track provides local horse riders and walkers with off road access between Joalah Road to Booralie Road. Bush remediation also takes place at the Park.